My favourite movie


Resultado de imagen para marley y yo
Hi! Today I will talk about my favourite movie.
Well, I have various favourite movies and in general I like movies of suspense or terror but today I choose "Marley and me" what it is a comedy and drama movie.
 It´s a movie very beautiful and sad at the same time. The theme of the movie is about a young couple that want to start with a new life in other city, both get new jobs. She want a baby but he don´t feel prepared for this responsibility so he bought a dog for to start a family and over the years the family grows and Marley (the dog) always is with them giving his love.
For the people that have loved their pet is a movie very representative because it show how much can we love our pet and how they are part of the family and not only a pet.
It is a movie very cute and every time I watch the movie I want to go hug my dog because in the end of movie there are very significant phrases.

Comentarios


  1. It looks like a very beautiful movie, I will try to see it one day!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I cried too much with this movie, it's very sad

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have hear lot of this movie but I have never see it because this tipe of movies make me very sad and I cry a lot, so I prefer don't see thems

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bahamas