Hi! Today I will talk about my best holidays.
The last year I going to the Chiloé and for me this place is amazing! I and my family stayed in a house in Puerto Montt and since this place we went to diferent place every day because Chiloé have more of 3000 Island but we stayed only for 10 days so for we were few days.
The Island is a place very beautiful and special for connect with the nature and the best is that in every day I could meet a new place. I liked so much when I went to "El muelle de las almas" because I walked between of the nature for 3 hours to reach.
Another thing that I liked was the food like the "papas chilotas" because are the different colour like purple, yellow or red else "el curanto" I liked because the mix of flavors was delicious.
For the other hand in the park I walked so muh between trees and vegetation.
I hope go again to known the other islands.

Comentarios

  1. I went to Chiloe too, It's a magic place but I feel I met only 1 percent :( there are many place to visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "El muelle de las almas" it's the most precious place that I've ever been. I love Chiloé!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Chiloé it's an incredible place, I would like to visit soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never visit chiloe but i will like to visit someday because I have heard that is a very beautiful place and i will like to prove the food.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bahamas

My favourite movie