Food

Resultado de imagen para machas a la parmesanaHi!, today I will talk about my favourite food
To start, I don´t have a favourite food in particular, but today I will talk about seafood.
I love the ceviche and the mixture of the flavors that are created, I love the mixture of the onion with the corn especially when I eat it on a hot day and near the sea. I also love fish, either fried or baked.
On the other hand, although I love seafood products in general but I hate the taste and texture of the "piure".
I also love "paila marina" especially on a cold day because it keeps the body warm. For me the "empanadas" of shrimp-cheese and de parmesan "machas"are also very tasty.
Finally, I like many types of foos such as Peruvian, Indian or Chilean, but if I had to choose some food that I like very much, it would certainly be some product of the sea!

Comentarios

  1. I very much agree with you. Piure is the worst thing I've tried in my life.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also agree with you sister, Piure looks and tastes very unpleasant

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Bahamas

My favourite movie